Invincible

Hey, what's going on everybody?
I hope you’re all staying warm and safe. As you all know, I am going to be talking to you about a track called “Invincible” by Danila Sigal. This track is bringing some energy so to hear it for yourself and one thing I’m really big fan on in this track is the vocals. The vocals have an unassuming power that I like. They’re confident and provocative and that is what a track needs.
You can also find her on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify. I enjoyed listening to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Motivational Pop
#Motivationalpop #pop

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/4hfTA8VBa01MpMF2up6NGE?si=7cE392YQQBaVf_Oebg0Bwg
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Funeral

Dont Sleep

SILHOUETTE