Monday Night

Hello again to all Pop/R&B music lovers,
Today I am talking about a track called “Monday Night” by Zach Peccio, EP "Welcome to My Funeral". This song is so good that I found myself listening to it over and over and could feel a sense of daydreaming. That's pretty powerful for a song to invoke such a feeling.

All songs of this EP are amazing! you can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify where he has now climbed to over 9k monthly listeners. I enjoyed listening a few to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Alternative Pop / R&B
#Pop #R&B

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/1QWz8zdykmgipq0z6hCS6J?si=f26f7a8885764cf9
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Invincible

Resurrecting Joan

SILHOUETTE