MORE LOVE

Hello Everyone,
May you find the reasons to love yourself and the world a bit more today. Enjoy your day! Today I am talking about a track called “MORE LOVE” by Danila Sigal, Album "SILHOUETTE" Feat "Erick, Evan". This a very soothing song with pleasant melodies that you could easily get lost in. I found myself listening to it over and over and could feel a sense of daydreaming. That's pretty powerful for a song to invoke such a feeling.

All songs of this album are amazing! you can also find him on iTunes, soundcloud and Spotify. I enjoyed so much listening to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Pop | Motivational Pop

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/1fwqR0xApS7H3KkNtwYlVM?si=822da75c7d634a82
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Funeral

DayZ - Part 1: The Newbie

Toxica