I Hate You Then I Love You

Hello Everyone,
Be the best of yourself and let the world show what they are missing out, have a good day. Today I am talking about a track called “I Hate You Then I Love You” by Eri-Ck. This is a good track with nice drums, solid vocals and music. For a song that is completely out of the box for me I enjoyed listening to it, In fact I invite anyone who has an open mind when it comes to music to give this song a listen, I think you’ll like it.

All songs of this album are amazing! you can also find him on iTunes, soundcloud and Spotify. I enjoyed listening to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Pop

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/78yBtIzTxYiryMYKQzE9PM?si=4c5813f71cf64dbf
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Shattered Beliefs

DayZ - Part 1: The Newbie

Wait For You