Love at First Sight

Hello everybody,
Happy weekend to all music lovers. I hope you’re all doing well. Today we’re delving into a beautiful track called “Love at First Sight” by Danila Sigal, Stef Palsig, Album "SILHOUETTE". Vocally, this song is enough clever, I mean I love the oral blend and processing that's used. It absolutely fits this song and I just like the style. The chimes are different, nearly quirky in a way but I like them. And I like when and where they're used. For a song that is completely out of the box for me I enjoyed listening to it, In fact I invite anyone who has an open mind when it comes to music to give this song a listen, I think you’ll like it.

All songs of this album are amazing! you can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify where he has now climbed to over 5k monthly listeners. I enjoyed listening a few to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Pop

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/2dRr1YAa6JHZVfns9Of0Dc
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

SILHOUETTE

Intro

INVINCIBLE