Shattered Beliefs

What's going on with everybody?
While everyone is out there enjoying themselves this weekend, I’m here to bring you another fresh song to enhance your enjoyment! Today we’re going to talk about a song called “Shattered Beliefs” by R.A.I.D, EP "Defiance". This is a good track, the singing is well done. Specially The musical arrangement is pretty nice. They work well with the rest of the drums. I like all the sounds I hear, they definitely make for a fun song to listen to. There’s just a lot of energy going on.
For a song that is completely out of the box for me I enjoyed listening to it, In fact I invite anyone who has an open mind when it comes to music to give this song a listen, I think you’ll like it.


Genre: Metal

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/69s6AGRzxz89R6doFVJiHz?si=f06pKD4fS5WzVktrz2bysw&utm_source=copy-link
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Good - Eri-CK

Wait For You

Numbers