Samurai Jack

Hello Everyone,
Happy weekend to all music lovers. I hope you’re all doing well. Today I am talking about an album called “Samurai Jack” by Bouskithetreeguy. This ia a good track of album and I love hearing a song that is musically diverse and full of energy. All songs of this album are amazing! This is a worth a listen, I think y’all out there will like it.
You can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify where he has now climbed to over 5k monthly listeners. I enjoyed listening a few to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.




Song link: https://open.spotify.com/album/4jMfBofiLDb0HkI7CuSFVK?si=Up1jPMpAQpSMoLKcLDiScw
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Good - Eri-CK

Numbers

Midnight Cruise