INVINCIBLE

Hello everybody,
I hope you’re all doing well. Today I am talking about a beautiful youtube song called “INVINCIBLE” by Danila Sigal (feat. K!ke). This track is bringing some energy so to hear it for yourself and one thing I’m really big on in this track is the vocals. The vocals have an unassuming power that I like. They’re confident and provocative and that is what a song needs.
You can also find her on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify. I enjoyed watching to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then that’s where you will find it.


Genre: Pop, Motivational Pop

Song link: https://youtu.be/08tl-WTeAnc
Or Watch on Youtube

#FacesOfWarriors #CancerSurvivors #BreastCancerAwareness Available on all music platforms. To download the song: Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/4hfTA8... iTunes: https://music.apple.com/us/album/invi... Filmed in Aberdean Horse Riding Academy and Morikami Park, FLORIDA Copyright: Sigal Productions Video Direction & Editing: Stef PalSig Music & Lyrics: Danila Sigal Arrangement: Raziel Rec Engineer: Javier Casas Mix & Master: Raziel LYRICS: It all started with fear That some illness would come by Haunted by unseen germs Washing hands till they’re dry Nothing really helped The anxiety subside Nor still the frequent thoughts That wandered in my mind But I’ll show you I can I’m invincible in the storm I‘m a force of lightning My doubts, they will transform Into confidence and faith I’m growing stronger every day I’m invincible I’m invincible I might cry on my own Try to talk it off my chest Push the feeling out Change the image in my head I no longer want this scene So it’s time to make a stride Spread my wingspan To leave it all behind But I’ll show you I can I’m invincible in the storm I‘m a force of lightning My doubts, they will transform Into confidence and faith I’m growing stronger every day I’m invincible I’m invincible I’m invincible, yeah! My doubts, they will transform Into confidence and faith I’m invincible I’m invincible Every time I’m growing stronger I’m invincible I’m invincible But I’ll show you I can I’m invincible in the storm I‘m a force of lightning My doubts, they will transform Into confidence and faith I’m growing stronger every day I’m invincible I’m invincible Yeah, yeah, oh, oh I’m invincible My doubts, they will transform Into confidence and faith I’m invincible I’m invincible But I’ll show you I can I’m invincible in the storm I‘m a force of lightning My doubts, they will transform Into confidence and faith I’m growing stronger every day I’m invincible I’m invincible

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Good - Eri-CK

Wait For You

Numbers