SILVER WAVES

Hello again to everyone out there,
Today I am talking about a track called “SILVER WAVES” by Danila Sigal, Album "Romance". This song is so good that where I found myself listening to it over and over and could feel a sense of daydreaming. That's pretty powerful for a song to invoke such a feeling. I love the oral blend and processing that's used. It absolutely fits this song and I just like the style. When you listen to this track you can feel when one is about to end one is about to begin. I wasn't left feeling like one or the other was too long.
All songs of this album are amazing! you can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify where he has now climbed to over 5k monthly listeners. I listened to it on Spotify so if you’re interested head on over there and take a listen for yourself. Alright let’s get into it.


Genre: Pop / Motivational Pop

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/0FI8DuKZJhpZtsDmWjPW9p?si=7HjesA_dQemXkqYv_1YOEg
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Funeral

Dont Sleep

SILHOUETTE