My Way

Hello Everyone,
Today I am talking about a beautiful track called “My Way” by Eri-Ck. This is a song that you hear which gives you something new to experience around every corner. I love how passionate they are and how with every note sung you are bearing witness to a supremely talented vocalist who will have you wrapped around his finger through the entire song.
You can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify. I enjoyed listening to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.




Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/3oxb1hU5PtwfLMCsh7ORlK?si=849-eUK1TjO-Qgs2d9C-7A
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Funeral

Dont Sleep

SILHOUETTE