Letter To Nip

Hey, what's going on everybody?
I hope you’re all staying warm and safe. Today we’re going to talk about a song called “Letter To Nip” by Big criip, Album "Undeniable". Vocally, this song is enough clever, I mean I love the oral blend and processing that's used. It absolutely fits this song and I just like the style. The chimes are different, nearly quirky in a way but I like them. And I like when and where they're used.

All songs of this album are amazing! you can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify. I enjoyed listening a few to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.




Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/5fTHjPgGjJSbUGy6zh7fy1?si=7a58ef43746c4449
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Funeral

Dont Sleep

INVINCIBLE