INVINCIBLE

What is going on everybody?
I am Invincible! No not me, Today we're delving into a beautiful track called “INVINCIBLE” by Danila Sigal. I was pretty impressed with the vocals. The singing is well done. I love the precision of all the notes being sung. I couldn't stop moving my head while I listening to this track putting headphones in my ear when I was writing something about the track!

you can also find her on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify where she has now climbed to over 12k monthly listeners. I enjoyed listening a few to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Motivational Pop
#Motivationalpop #pop

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/album/2hKFuKAK8lc8VUbIvpAiV9?si=6dhMxwpdTSq9pzaLLRhAUQ
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Numbers

Feeling Good - Eri-CK

Wait For You