Hour Glass

Hello everybody,
Enjoy yourselves and stay safe. Today I am talking about a track called “Hour Glass” by Zach Peccio, EP "Welcome to My Funeral". I enjoyed listening to this one, I love the oral blend and processing that's used, it’s absolutely fits this song. I like the style of the lyrics and that they speak to the title of this track.

All songs of this album are amazing! you can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify where he has now climbed to over 9k monthly listeners. If you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Alternative Pop / R&B
#pop #R&B

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/36jSbqJAeoKRG2B6FYBgGK?si=ef6871eff35e4800
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Numbers

Bacc Home

Feeling Good - Eri-CK