Sippin

Hello again to all music lovers!
While everyone is out there enjoying themselves this weekend, I’m here to bring you another fresh review. Today’s track is called “Sippin'” by Matt Summington, Album name is also "Sippin'". The track is Hip Hop/Rap, more specifically cloud rap. It is a simple song with a catchy hook and fun clever lyrics. The beat and vocals were all entirely done by the artist. I have enjoyed listening to this one.

Vocally, this song is enough clever. I mean I love the oral blend and processing that's used. It absolutely fits this song and I just like the style. All songs on this album are so amazing! I listened to it on Spotify so if you’re interested head on over there and take a listen for yourself. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Hip Hop / Rap / Cloud Rap
#Hip Hop #Rap #Cloud Rap

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/2oAhiR0fWTgybCOFerEaok?si=cb078128ebbb4974
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

SILVER WAVES

Invincible

SILHOUETTE