Lies

Hello everybody,
I hope you are all doing well. While everyone is out there enjoying themselves this weekend, I’m here to bring you another fresh song. Today’s track is called “Lies” by Joelnochill, EP name is "Anoche Sin Ti". I like the style of the lyrics and that they speak to the title of this track. Most of his songs are a kind of different where there’s a bunch of bilingual action going on! his music is mainly about getting heartbroken and finding a way out of the depression that comes with events!

Vocally, this song is enough clever. I mean I love the oral blend and processing that's used, it absolutely fits this song. When you listen to this track you can feel when one is about to end one is about to begin. I wasn't left feeling like one or the other was too long. I listened to it on Spotify so if you’re interested head on over there and take a listen for yourself. Alright let’s get into it.


Genre: Latin
#Latin

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/6Ho7pJIk1KXk01BY3efOlt?si=QcNNklw0TRSRGOoWIxL6AA
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

DayZ - Part 1: The Newbie

Shattered Beliefs

Im Giving Up