GAMED UP

What is going on everybody?
Happy holidays to all music lovers, I hope you’re all doing well.
Today I am talking about a track called “GAMED UP” by PJsworld, Fangaz. I like the style of the lyrics and that they speak to the title of this track. When you listen to this track you can feel when one is about to end one is about to begin. I wasn't left feeling like one or the other was too long. You can also find him on iTunes, Tidal and Spotify where he has now climbed to over 8k monthly listeners. All songs of this album are amazing! I enjoyed listening a few to this one so if you want to get in on the enjoyment then when you're done here pop over to Spotify and give it a listen. Alright, let’s get into it.


Genre: Hip-Hop / Rap
#Hip-Hop #Rap

Song link: https://open.spotify.com/track/4gV8mvgaTWybJAZND3IzXr?si=WXRm63DcSJqHHRbag4qPhw
Or Click here to play on Spotify

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Good - Eri-CK

Numbers

Midnight Cruise